High-Quality Salida Dental Implants & Restorations
It can be easy to dismiss that even a single missing tooth can significantly impact your smile's functionality and overall appearance. Dental implants provide a permanent solution to replace either a missing tooth or an entire arch of teeth. Relaxation Dental proudly offers dental implants to Salida residents and those in its surrounding communities.
Over the years, we've improved our dental implant offerings to meet our patients' extensive and diverse needs. As such, Dr. Nicholas Brown and his team can surgically place your implant, create a high-quality restoration in-house, and prepare your smile with pretreatments like bone grafts. We look forward to meeting you and helping you get the beautiful and functional smile of your dreams. Call us today to schedule your next appointment!
CALL US: (719) 427-6340 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial posts that replace your tooth all the way down to its root. They're typically made of durable and safe materials like titanium or titanium alloy so that they can withstand decades of repeated use. Our dental office can replace one or multiple teeth, including a full arch, depending on your individual needs. Additionally, a hallmark of our practice is that Dr. Brown works with you during every step of the process, minimizing the need for referrals.
Catering to Your Restorative Needs
During your initial appointment with Dr. Brown, he'll conduct an extensive oral exam where we look at the overall condition of your teeth, gums, and jawbones. If our dentist determines that you're an ideal candidate for our Salida dental implants, he'll work with you to settle on an implant-supported restorative option that's right for your smile. Although we provide various implant-supported options, some of our most popular include:
- Crowns: A dental implant crown is a dental restoration that replaces a single missing tooth. Dental implant crowns are popular for their durability and natural appearance, which helps them blend in with your remaining smile. The versatile nature of implant-supported crowns allows them to serve as your front teeth or back molars.
- Bridges: Implant-supported bridges provide patients with a way to replace up to three missing teeth in a row. Similar to a traditional bridge, this restorative type is anchored by crowns on either end of the appliance for a secure and comfortable fit. Additionally, bridges prevent your remaining teeth from shifting out of place.
- All-on-4®: All-on-4 dental implants are like implant-supported dentures. However, one of the crucial differences is that All-on-4 uses state-of-the-art technology and fewer implant posts to secure your dentures in place. By changing the angle of your Salida dental implants, up to four posts can create a sturdy hold on your restoration.
Improving Your Smile with Dentures
If you're looking for a way to replace an entire arch of missing teeth, dentures may be for you. Using multiple implant posts, we can secure dentures in place for your upper or lower sets of teeth. Implant-supported dentures mimic your smile's natural appearance and can drastically improve its functionality. Our practice proudly provides implant-supported, hybrid, snap-on, and traditional dentures. We'll work with you to determine which of our denture options is right for your unique needs.
Preparing Your Smile for Dental Implants
During your initial oral exam, our dentist may decide that your smile needs some attention before you can receive your dental implants. Fortunately, our dental office provides extensive pretreatment options to help get your smile back on track. Depending on the condition of your teeth, gums, and jawbones, we can provide:
- Extractions: Relaxation Dental strives to save your natural teeth whenever possible. However, extraction may be the best course of action to restore your optimal oral health and prepare your smile for implant placement. Our dentist will gently extract your tooth and ensure your gums heal properly so that your implants can be placed without complications.
- Bone Grafts: Your jawbone is the key to successful dental implant placement. As your implant is anchored into your bone, it needs to be strong and healthy enough to withstand the procedure. If your bone is weak or brittle, our practice can perform a bone graft which takes healthy bone from a section of your jaws and places it in an area that needs reinforcement. As an autologous process, we use your own biomaterial to help improve healing times.
- Sinus Lifts: A sinus lift is like a bone graft, except it focuses on reinforcing the bone of your upper jaws. The procedure places bone between your maxillary sinuses, which borders either side of your nose and your jaw. We'll then move your sinus membrane upward to make room for the additional bone.
Your Office for Dental Implants in Salida
If missing teeth have negatively impacted your smile's functionality and appearance, Relaxation Dental is here for you. We're proud to provide extensive dental implant offerings to replace anywhere from a single tooth to your entire smile. Our office takes a comprehensive approach to dental implants, which allows us to handle placement and pretreatment procedures like sinus lifts. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment and get the Salida dental implants you need!
CALL US: (719) 427-6340 REQUEST APPOINTMENT